Friday, April 15, 2005

Mission

Greetings.
I am vox_veritas. I created this blog to give an open forum for discussion of history and politics, so that the truth may come out in the collective banter. All my posts will contain my views on subjects related to the issues that face us as a people today. Not all who read this will agree with me. I invite them to post their views, thus promoting an open and free exchange of ideas. Anyone with a mind can think for themselves. I want them to respond to me. I am but one man. Feel free to refute me. Try to prove me wrong. If you can, I will admit it. However, it may well prove difficult.

[The contents of this site are my intellectual property. However, they are allowed to be used, in part or in whole, by anyone who wishes. Simply cite my name (vox_veritas) and the web address: verbumveritas.blogspot.com Thank you.]

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vox, I look forward to hearing your rants, you right-wing radical, you.

10:41 PM  
Blogger vox_veritas said...

Thank you. I hope you find them enlightening. However, I would just like to state that I am not a right wing extremist. I am just a man who thinks for himself and wants to get a public reaction to his views. I may be conservative, but where this matters, I am merely stating my mind, not some spoon fed claptrap from my political masters.

12:35 AM  
Blogger The Lizard said...

Vox//

No, you aren't the factory-standard Right Wingnut. But you do give the impression of being someone who clings to the only story he's ever heard.

You need to get out more. Catch some rays.

8:46 AM  
Blogger vox_veritas said...

"No, you aren't the factory-standard Right Wingnut. But you do give the impression of being someone who clings to the only story he's ever heard.

You need to get out more. Catch some rays."

That is the whole purpose of this. When I am misguided, I would like to know. That way I can become a better informed, more well rounded person.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ISP
ISP